To fully use the capabilities and services of the NMR Center, some potential applications and references are listed below. Feel free to contact us for further consultation and planning of your NMR analyses.
On-line education links.
- NMR Hardware Basic Joseph P. Hornak, Rochester Institute of Technology
- NMR Techniques (1D & 2D ) Institute of Chemistry, Hebrew University
- DEPT Distortionless Enhancement by Polarization Transfer
- NOE The Nuclear Overhauser Effect
- Transient NOE (1D-NOE via selective excitation) — by jkurutz, The University of Chicago
- Advanced NOE and ROE .. .. Gerd Gemmecker, Technical University Munich, Germany
- DOSY diffusion-order spectroscopy .. .. Mathias Nilsson, U of Machester, UK.
- NMR courses (1) by Triclinic Labs; (2) by Eugene E. Kwan
- Practical Aspects of Modern Routine Solid-State NMR by Rod Wasylishen at The University of Alberta, Canada
- Who is in solid-state NMR by Rob Schurko at Florida State University
- Quadrupolar Nuclei by Pascal Man, France
- Simulation programs: WSolids by K. Eichele, Universität Tübingen, Germany; Simpson by Aarhus University, Denmark