NMR Analytical Services (High resolution NMR sample analysis)
- Liquid NMR analytical services and instrumentation on a wide range of samples, using 800MHz and 600MHz cryoprobe systems.
- Consulting service on NMR methods, sample preparation, and isotope labeling methods
- Workshops on NMR operation, 1D and 2D experiment setup, and data processing
Experiment Coverage (Please visit Applications webpage to see examples)
- Routine 1D proton and 1D carbon NMR experiments
- DEPT, APT for carbon differentiation
- 2D homonuclei and heteronuclei experiments such as HSQC, HMBC, TOCSY, and NOESY
- Wide experiment temperature range, 5-135 °C
- Additional NMR experiments are available upon request.
University of Maryland, College Park
Biomolecular Sciences Building, Bldg# 296, room 1105
Paint Branch Drive
College Park, MD 20742
Attn: Daoning Zhang
Dr. Daoning Zhang
- Sufficient sample amount is desired for reliable NMR analysis.
- Liquid samples should have a minimum volume of 500 uL in deuterated solvents.
- The facility provides common deuterated solvents for solid samples.
Data Processing and Delivery
- Acquired NMR Data will be processed by the facility and sent to the customer electronically, including processed and raw data.
- Frequent users may request a FTP (file transfer protocol) account for direct data access.
- There is also a separate computer (Data Processing Station) in the NMR room for users to view and process NMR data.
- For sample submission, please check NMR Experiment Fee Table
- To academic or government (on-site) users, please contact the facility director for further details.
Becoming an on-site NMR User?
A client with NMR operation experience can choose to run his/her own samples at the facility. Please visit our User Guide web-page for further details.