Dear all NMR users,
The Facility is equipped with Bruker solution and solid-state NMR spectrometers, with different configurations to support various NMR detection.
The facility is open access to both academic and non-academic clients. Research and development are available for non-routine analyses.
To achieve the best outcome, we always keep in touch with users to monitor the progress and make adjustment correspondingly.
Feel free to contact us for details and planning for your NMR analyses.
For teaching and research programs at University of Maryland, hands-on operations and NMR workshops are available several times a year.
- Six Bruker NMR spectrometers (AV III 600 MHz, DRX 500 MHz, AV III HD NanoBay 400 MHz, AV NEO 400 MHz, AV 400 MHz solution and AV NEO 500MHz solid-state).
- Variable temperature and multinuclear capabilities are sutiable for some systems.
- Operating year round and providing services to all scientific researchers in the region.
- Fast turn-over for product analysis (H-1, C-13, F-19 and P-31).
- Suitable for quality and purity controls, product and reaction trackings.
- Advanced two dimensional NMR and insensitive nuclei detection for complex or organometallic compounds.
- Consultation, research and development for new projects available.
- Network with NMR workstations for off-line data processing.
Last update: Feb, 2020 FC